3 bedroom apartment for saleWandsworth High Street, London, SW18
- Phase 1 coming soon
- Iconic former Young's Brewery site
- Prime Wandsworth location
- Range of studio, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and duplexes
- Underground parking available
- New residential and retail quarter
- Excellent transport links
This three bedroom duplex apartment, offering 1269 sq ft, is located on the eighth and nith floors within an exciting new residential development.
Located within the heart of Wandsworth with a unique combination of historic past and modern living, The Ram Quarter benefits from excellent transport links to central London, the City and the capital's major airports.
Phase 1 will comprise a collection of Studio, 1 bed, 2 bed, 3 bed, 4 bed apartments and duplexes across six impressive new buildings. Residents will benefit from shared gardens, public squares, views of the River Wandle and dining and shopping on their doorstep. The River Thames and King George's Park are also located within close proximity in addition to a wide variety of independent shops, cafes and traditional pubs along Old York Road.
Developed by Fortune 500 company, Greenland Group.
Wandsworth Town (0.4 miles)
East Putney (0.7 miles)
Putney Bridge (1.0 miles)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45541497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.