3 bedroom terraced house for saleHuddleston Crescent, Merstham, Redhill
Sold STC £320,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Situated in Merstham
- Close to Merstham Station
- Kitchen Overlooking Garden
**GUIDE PRICE £320,000 - £340,000**
Set in a sought after part of MERSTHAM is this THREE BEDROOM HOME CLOSE TO MERSTHAM STATION. The property briefly accomodates KITCHEN/DINER OVERLOOKING THE GARDEN, study area and LOFT ACCESS. IDEAL AS A FIRST TIME PURCHASE.
Set in a popular part of Merstham overlooking a green is this spacious three bedroom home close to Merstham train station and local shops. The property is great for a first time purchase or family. The house also has solar panels fitted so you can save extra money on your electricity bills.
The ground floor comprises of reception room, kitchen/diner overlooking the garden and great if you want to keep an eye on the children playing. You also have a separate W/C and conservatory leading to the back garden.
Upstairs benefits from three bedrooms with two having built in wardrobes and family bathroom. The landing offers space for a study area and access to the loft.
The south facing garden is laid to lawn and has a spot ideal for entertaining. The surrounding area has very good schools and transport links. For shopping you would head into Redhill or Reigate, Redhill is undergoing vast work at the moment which will enhance the area even more.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.