3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGraham Crescent, Portslade, Brighton
Sold STC £319,950
- Large plot
- Good size front and rear gardens
- Detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Extended lounge
- Gas heating & Double glazing
- Excellent potential
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this detached bungalow situated on this large plot with stunning rear garden and far reaching views. In need of modernisation offering the ideal opportunity to create the perfect family home, offered for sale with vacant possession and no ongoing chain.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated on this large plot with good size front garden and stunning rear garden measuring circa 100ft. The house is in need of modernisation and offers excellent potential to create the perfect family home. The accommodation is well laid out and includes an extended lounge, separate kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom and separate w/c. To the side of the house there is a shared driveway which widens at the top to provide parking for one car and in turn leads to the garage. The house is offered for sale wit vacant possession and no ongoing chain.
Spacious Entrance Hall
Radiator, Low level cupboard door housing meters and providing access into all rooms.
Extended Living Room 21' 8" x 10' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.15m )
This bright good size room has a large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, with additional side window and glazed door providing access to the outside, two radiators and ample space for both dining and living room areas.
Separate Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
This bright dual aspect room has a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden with a side double glazed window enjoying the far reaching roof top views, glazed door providing access to the outside, units arranged to various walls comprising of base cupboards and drawers, radiator, part tiled walls and space and plumbing for additional appliances.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Wide walk in bay window with double glazed panels enjoying the superb far reaching roof top views, radiator and with ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' ( 3.12m x 2.74m )
With side double glazed window, radiator and with space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 3 14' 3" x 7' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window enjoying the far reaching roof top views, radiator and with space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
With obscure glass double glazed window, coloured suite comprising of a twin grip paneled bath with wall mounted shower over, glazed shower screen, wash basin, fitted cupboard and tiled walls.
White low level w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor and double glazed window with obscure glass.
Attractive Front Garden
Good size lawned area and with high level bushes.
Extends to the side of the house which widens at the top, with parking for one car and leads to the single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.