3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePadwell Road, Inner Avenue, Southampton
- Early 19th Century
- Double Fronted Period Home
- Extended & Greatly Improved
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room & Sitting Room
- Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Cosmetic Modernisation Required
Conveniently situated in the Inner Avenue within easy reach of the City centre, lies this unique double fronted period home which Dates back to the early 19th century and offers a wealth of spacious accommodation thanks to two generous extensions and would benefit from cosmetic modernisation.
Conveniently situated in the Inner Avenue within easy reach of the City Centre, lies this unique double fronted period home which Dates back to the early 19th century, and offers a wealth of spacious accommodation thanks to two generous extensions and would ideally benefit from cosmetic modernisation.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance hall which stretches to the rear of the house serving the two reception rooms and the kitchen. A full return staircase rises to a split level landing offering access to the family bathroom and the three well proportioned bedrooms.
Externally there is an enclosed front garden laid to lawn with retaining walls and hedgerows. The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect and is nicely secluded by boundary fencing and hedgerows, with patio, lawn, established edging borders and a garden store. On Road permit parking is available on Padwell Road.
Further features include; gas central heating, double glazing throughout and the added benefit of no onward chain.
Living & Dining Room 20' 4" x 9' 7" max ( 6.20m x 2.92m max )
Sitting Room 12' x 9' 7" max ( 3.66m x 2.92m max )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Split Level Landing
Bathroom 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
Bedroom One 13' max x 12' 2" ( 3.96m max x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 11" max ( 3.71m x 3.02m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541707.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.