2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArgyll Avenue, Intake, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000
- Well Presented Spacious Home
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs WC, Dining Room/ Play Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 Perfect for a first time buyer, Situated on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear and off road parking.
Situated on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear sits this spacious home ideal for a first time buyer with off road parking.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 4" to the recess ( 4.11m x 4.06m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed bay window. A nicely presented room with feature fireplace with pebbled effect gas living flame fire. There is shelving to the recess, coving and downlights to the ceiling and laminate flooring.
Dining Room/ Play Room 6' 6" x 7' 1" ( 1.98m x 2.16m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.49m )
With two rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is splashback tiling, both gas and electric cooker point, space for a fridge/freezer and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler. A door which opens to the rear garden.
Gives access to the downstairs WC.
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC. There is a chrome heated towel rail.
Has plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, low level WC, shower cubicle and panelled bath with mixer taps. There is full tiling to the walls, tiled floor, downlights to the ceiling and a chrome heated towel rail.
A double room which has been split into two by the current vendor.
Area One 10' 8" to the recess x 9' 11" ( 3.25m to the recess x 3.02m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Area Two 6' 2" x 9' 11" ( 1.88m x 3.02m )
Has coving to the ceiling and access to area one.
The property has front, side and rear gardens with off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541716.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.