2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Balby, Doncaster
- Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000
- Well Presented Two Bedroomed Mid Terraced Home
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000 This property is perfect for a first time buyer offering spacious room sizes and it is recently refurbished. This home is a fantastic opportunity to get onto the property ladder.
This well presented two bedroomed mid terraced house is in move in condition and must be viewed to be appreciated. The property is close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 9" x 9' 5" to the recess ( 3.58m x 2.87m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and TV aerial point.
Dining Room 12' 3" to the recess x 11' 11" ( 3.73m to the recess x 3.63m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the cellar head.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.36m x 2.34m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating radiator. A side facing sealed unit door gives access to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Has a central heating radiator and airing cupboard. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" to the recess x 8' 9" ( 3.91m to the recess x 2.67m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 3" to the recess ( 3.58m x 2.82m to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with shower over. There is a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard with a gate giving access to the service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.