3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGraham Road, Kirk Sandall, Doncaster
Sold STC £110,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Lovely Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Popular Location
- Close to Local Amenities, Transport Links
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Lounge, Modern Spacious Dining Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000 A well presented three bedroomed semi-detached house which is ideal for a first time buyer or a young family. Situated in this popular location of Kirk Sandall which is close to local amenities. Call now.
Has a side facing single glazed door and front and side facing single glazed windows. A door gives access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 11" to the recess ( 3.78m x 3.94m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 18' 11" L shaped x 9' 2" max ( 5.77m L shaped x 2.79m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine, gas hob with stainless steel splashback and cookerhood above, electric oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated wine rack and laminate flooring. To the dining area is a centre island with breakfast bar and storage. There are double glazed french doors which open to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 10" to the recess x 11' 9" ( 3.91m to the recess x 3.58m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is full tiling to the walls and floor and a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" to the recess x 9' 9" max to the recess ( 3.56m to the recess x 2.97m max to the recess )
With rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 9' 2" max inc bulk head ( 3.02m max x 2.79m max inc bulk head )
With front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the borders. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541722.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.