2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleOakland Avenue, Hatfield, Doncaster
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- An Ideal Home To Down-size To!
A two bedroom bungalow set in the sought after village of Hatfield. Comprising of a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, landing, two bedrooms, shower room and front and rear gardens. Viewing is HIGHLY advised to appreciate all this property has to offer!
Not to be missed!
A two bedroom bungalow set in the sought after village of Hatfield. Comprising of a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, landing, two bedrooms, shower room and front and rear gardens.
Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
Lounge/diner 20' 9" max x 14' 1" ( 6.32m max x 4.29m )
With two front facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, wall lights, storage and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window, tiled flooring and coving to the ceiling.
With a central heating radiator, cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 3.58m x 3.61m max )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 12' max ( 3.38m x 3.66m max )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With a rear facing double glazed obscured window, central heating radiator and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and shower cubicle.
With a pebbled area and drive to the garage.
A larger than average, enclosed south facing rear garden with laid to lawn area and paved area.
With an up and over door, double glazed door, side facing double glazed window, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541935.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.