1 bedroom flat for salePark Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £130,000
- First floor flat
- One bedroom
- Adjacent to Egerton Park
- Situated within half a mile of Bexhill Railway Station
- Viewing advised
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER. Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom first floor flat located adjacent to Egerton Park, situated within 0.2 miles of Bexhill Town Centre and within half a mile of Bexhill Railway Station.
CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER. Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom first floor flat located adjacent to Egerton Park, situated within 0.2 miles of Bexhill Town Centre and within half a mile of Bexhill Railway Station. The accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Having a single glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 1" into bay x 16' 3" max ( 5.51m into bay x 4.95m max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 10' 8" ( 2.21m x 3.25m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, a radiator and a single glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.71m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Having two single glazed windows to the rear aspect, a bath, wash hand basin, WC, airing cupboard, the central heating boiler and a radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.