4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Boston
Sold STC £265,000
- DETACHED 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM PROPERTY
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN DINER
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE REAR GARDEN
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
An imposing 4 Bedroom Detached Property situated on a sizeable plot in a highly popular residential location on the outskirts of the Market Town of Boston. The property combines kerb appeal with good sized living accommodation comprising 2 Reception Rooms, Kitchen Diner and 4 Double Bedrooms.
DETACHED HOUSE WITH 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS OFFERING SIZEABLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION TOGETHER WITH KERB APPEAL.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IN ORDER TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
With a partially obscure glazed front entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, Parquet flooring, radiator, window to side aspect with feature leaded light with coloured glass detailing, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 17' maximum into Bay window x 12' 11" maximum into recess ( 5.18m maximum into Bay window x 3.94m maximum into recess )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, further window to side aspect, wooden flooring, radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ceiling mounted rose, TV aerial point, radiator, living flame coal effect gas fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Dining Room 16' maximum x 15' 7" inc Bay window/ chimney breast ( 4.88m maximum x 4.75m inc Bay window/ chimney breast )
Having Bay windows to side and rear aspects, French door leading to rear garden, wooden flooring, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, coal effect electric fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 12' 9" x 13' 11" ( 3.89m x 4.24m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with illuminate fume extractor above, space for standard height fridge or freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, windows to dual aspects, dado rail, radiator, picture rail, ceiling recessed lighting, door to side aspect, door to Utility.
With counter top, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for standard height fridge or freezer, wall level storage, fully tiled walls, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed door to rear garden.
Ground Floor Shower Room
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, double shower cubicle with wall mounted Triton shower within, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window to rear aspect, extractor fan, electric shaver point, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the Hallway with feature window with leaded light and coloured glass detailing leading to the landing which comprises a dado rail and ceiling mounted lighting.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" maximum x 13' maximum ( 4.24m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With windows to side and rear aspects, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point, wall mounted lighting, range of fitted bedroom furniture with built-in wardrobes with drawers, hanging rails and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 12' 11" maximum into recess ( 4.11m x 3.94m maximum into recess )
With windows to dual aspects, wood effect laminate flooring, picture rail, ceiling mounted lighting and further recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 3 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
With windows to front and side aspects, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, picture rail, wood effect laminate flooring.
With tiled flooring, WC, decorative tiling to walls to approximately half height, obscure glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
Having been refitted with a corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, ceiling recessed lighting, access to roof space, obscure glazed window, electric shaver point, towel rail, fitted linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted shelving.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides ample off road parking and turning space with the property. To the front is a well maintained garden with sunken pond and water feature. The driveway extends along the side of the property and give vehicular access to the Garage/Workshop.
The rear garden initially comprises a raised paved patio seating area providing entertaining space leading to the remainder of the sizeable gardens which are laid predominantly to lawn with flower and shrub borders. To the rear of the Garage is a Lean-To Greenhouse. The gardens are served by external tap and lighting and fully enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
Garage/ Workshop 19' 11" x 9' 6" ( 6.07m x 2.90m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting. Service door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45541944.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.