4 bedroom detached house for saleSevern View Elmore Back, Elmore, GLOUCESTER, GL2 3ST
Sold by Us
- Four bedroom detached family home in rural position
- Offering stunning open views to the rear over open countryside
- Beautiful country style kitchen/breakfast with wealth of appliances
- Living Room with log burner inset to exposed brick chimney
- Master Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Three further double bedrooms
- Double garage, and two driveways
- Gardens to three sides, offering lawns, seating area and mature trees and shrubs
Severn View is located in a rural setting of Gloucestershire yet is only five miles from Junction 12 of the M5 motorway. With the setting offering stunning views to the rear aspect across open countryside, the City of Gloucester can be found within four miles which offers schools, direct trains to Paddington within two hours, the Cathedral and of course Gloucester Quays. The Regency town of Cheltenham is within 30 minutes’ drive whilst Bristol and Birmingham can be reached within the hour.
Built in the 1960's Severn View has been altered and extended during this time and now offers an entrance hall with log burner inset to a chimney breast, a cloakroom and a music room/snug, The formal living room boasts French doors to the rear garden, views to the side elevation and a chimney breast with a log burner inset. Further rooms include the dining room, utility room and the recently extended kitchen/breakfast room. Designed to be in keeping with the setting, the kitchen offers an integral range cooker along with a host of integrated appliances, space for a six seater table and chairs whilst having French doors leading outside.
Upstairs, the rooms are light and spacious with the master bedroom offering an en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes. All of the rooms offer views and are double rooms. The upstairs is completed by the family bathroom.
Outside the property offers a double driveway allowing for plenty of off road parking whilst there is also a double garage. To the side and rear of the property are lawned gardens that offer established and mature beds with the garden being open to the adjoining countryside.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 307525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.