4 bedroom country house for saleSpencer Drove, Guyhirn, Cambridgeshire
Withdrawn from Market POA
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to see more photos of this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Rural - Secluded - Chain Free
- Guide Price £350,000-£375,000
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home - simply click through to the 'Virtual Tour' and you can watch the property lifestyle video, see the floor plan and take the panoramic home tour right now.
View the Interactive Virtual Tour to see more photos of this lovely home
Summary of accommodation:
- Entrance Porch
- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family/Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite Bathroom
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 2 & En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Storage Shed
Search Keywords: modern, village, semi rural, rural, edge of village, non main road, ground floor bedroom, ground floor bathroom, two reception rooms, double bedrooms, three bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, high speed fibre broadband available.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7177296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.