4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleConway Road, Southgate, London, N14
- Four Bedroom Edwardian Family Home
- Set Over Three Floors
- Conservation Area
- Located Close to St. Monica's and Walker Primary Schools
- Light and Airy Reception Room
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Original Period Features
- Impressive Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower Room
- Natural Stone Paved Garden
A charming double bedroom period family home set over three floors, located on a much sought-after road forming part of The Lakes Conservation area. The ground floor features a stunning reception room with a large bay boasting original sash windows and fitted wooden shutters drawing in ample natural light, a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with large bespoke double doors leading out to a garden, a conservatory and a ground floor WC. The first floor benefits from a bright master bedroom with a large bay and an en-suite shower room, a second bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sash double glazed windows and an attractive modern bathroom. The second floor provides two further double bedrooms, each with large skylights. Externally you will find a natural stone paved garden and a hard standing at the front.
Palmers Green railway station can be found within 0.6 miles and it is approximately 21 minutes to get into Moorgate station. Furthers benefits include easy access to three local parks nearby, Conway Road recreation ground, Grovelands Park and Broomfield Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45543636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN160445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Palmers Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.