1 bedroom apartment for saleGriffin Close, Northfield, Birmingham
- ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- SECURE INTERCOM ENTRY DOOR SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- STORAGE HEATING
- TRANSPORT LINKS TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ROYAL ORTHAPEDIC
A VERY WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT ON A PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT LINKS TO BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE. THE PROPERTY COMPRISES IN BRIEF; SECURE INTERCOM ENTRY DOOR SYSTEM, MAIN COMMUNAL HALLWAY, ENTRANCE HALLWAY, OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN, BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES, BATHROOM, DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT, STORAGE HEATING, ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Secure intercom entry system into main communal hall, stairs to second floor, door into;
Storage heater, storage cupboard, doors leading to;
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 17'9 x 10'8
Double glazed window to front, storage heater x 2
Matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, part tiled walls
BEDROOM ONE 11'1 x 10'3 (to wardrobes)
Double glazed window to front, storage heater, fitted wardrobes
Side panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level w/c part tiled walls
We understand the property is Leasehold and has 109 years unexpired. The estimated yearly service charge is around £1,350.00.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EVA1001605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans Estate Agents, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.