5 bedroom detached house for saleMackworth Drive, Finedon
- Kitchen-family room split over two levels
- Formal sitting rooms
- Snug room and separate study
- Utility room
- Oversized double garage with additional work area
- Five bedrooms with three ensuites
- Dressing rooms to bedrooms 1 and 2
- Garden and off-road parking for 4-5 cars
Charles Orlebar presents: One of three exclusive properties. Framed by a majestic laurel hedge and a scattering of mature trees, your new home at Mackworth Drive is an impressive sight. Built with our usual care and expertise, old meets new in the design of these expansive, five-bedroom properties. Ironstone brings a rustic hue to the walls which combine magnificently with a natural slate roof and panels of stylish grey cladding. Inside, there is room to breathe in the generously-proportioned, free-flowing spaces which feature luxuries such as split-level kitchen family rooms, spacious dressing rooms, top-of-the-range en suites and cosy wood burners.
A separate driveway leads to this spacious five-bedroom home set among established trees. The oversized double garage with additional work area behind the utility room provides space for limitless uses. The hub of the home is a stunning, contemporary kitchen-family room split over two levels with a statement double-sided fireplace. As well as a formal sitting room on the ground floor, there is a separate snug and study. The generous, galleried landing looks onto the hallway below. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are exceptionally generous, benefitting from dressing rooms, en suites and stunning countryside views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7334999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Orlebar Estate Agents, Rushden - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.