3 bedroom terraced house for salePriory Road, Eastbourne
Guide Price £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000
- POPULAR LANGNEY LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED FAMILY HOME
**GUIDE PRICE** £200,000- £220,000 An opportunity has arisen to acquire this THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME located in a POPULAR Langney location. Boasting SEPARATE Lounge and Dining area, MODERN Bathroom and an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
**GUIDE PRICE** £200,000- £220,000 *Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this THREE BEDROOM TERRACED House located in a POPULAR LANGNEY location. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with a MODERN BATHROOM and a SEPARATE dining area to the lounge. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Door to the front aspect, door through to lounge, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with surround, under stairs storage cupboard, archway through to the dining area, radiator.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, ample space for a dining room table, doorway through to kitchen, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect, partly tiled walls.
Stairs rising from the ground floor to first floor landing, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.11m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, over stair storage cupboard, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Modern bathroom comprising paneled bath with shower attachment, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising to the second floor.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" MAX x 11' 8" MAX ( 4.22m MAX x 3.56m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator.
The rear garden benefits from a paved seating area, pathway leading to the rear gated access, area laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders.
Having a pathway leading to the front door with an area that is paved and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45549258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.