2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKipling Walk, Eastbourne
- **£265,000 - £280,000***
- POPULAR POETS ESTATE LOCATION
- EXTENDED GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- ** NO FORWARD CHAIN **
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
**GUIDE PRICE £265,000 - £280,000 **Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW located on the SOUGHT AFTER Poets Estate in Eastbourne. Boasting SPACIOUS WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout with a GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Offered to the market
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS Two Bedroom DETACHED bungalow located on the POPULAR POETS estate in Eastbourne. Considered WELL PRESENTED throughout with the RARE added benefit of an EXTENDED GARAGE, off road parking for up to three cars and is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN, an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Door to the side aspect, further window to the side aspect, ample space for coats and shoes.
Door to the side aspect, airing cupboard, loft access and wood effect flooring.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with a tiled splashback, radiator, wood effect flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 20' 5" MAX x 11' ( 6.22m MAX x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, further french doors to the rear aspect leading into the conservatory, two radiators, wood effect flooring, electric fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 9' ( 4.95m x 2.74m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, eye level electric double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, door to the side aspect.
Door to the front aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
A UPVC constructed conservatory with double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, door to the garden.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising a plastic paneled shower area, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a crazy paved seating area, area laid to lawn with shrub borders, two doors leading into the workshop and garage, side access, rear gated access with single gates and further double gated area leading to hardstanding providing optional off road parking. The property further benefits from two allocated parking spaces at the rear of the property and a garage.
Divided into two parts having a garage area and a workshop area, windows to the rear aspect, door to the side aspect, power, lighting and an up and over door to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45549261.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.