3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIngress Gardens, Greenhithe, Kent
Sold STC £310,000
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- No chain
- Cul de sac position
- Close to Bluewater and Ebbsfleet International Station
- Excellent commuter links
- EPC energy rating D (59)
What the Owner says:
This is a really quiet and friendly place to live and we have been very happy here for the last 16 years. The local area has lots of excellent amenities including Bluewater Shopping Centre and Ebbsfleet International Station. From there you can commute into Central London in less than 20 minutes or be in Paris in approximately 2 hours. You can also easily make use of the motorways with access for both the A2/M2 and the M25 being nearby.The close is very quiet with very little traffic and as such it is ideal for those with children or pets to consider. There is a primary school just around the corner and some handy convenience stores within a short walk. We have made lots of improvements to the house over the years and in particular we have improved the garden. In the summer it is a real sun trap and we have spent many happy afternoons sitting out there while enjoying the sun.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 8'6 (3.66m x 2.59m)
- Lounge Area: 13'3 x 11'0 (4.04m x 3.36m)
- Dining Area: 8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'0 x 11'0 (3.36m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 10'0 (3.61m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 x 8'2 (2.67m x 2.49m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.