3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeech Road, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- Well presented terrace house
- Much improved by current owners
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
A very well presented terraced house situated in a popular no through road with great access to King's Lynn town centre. The property has been very well maintained and improved by the current owners with accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented three bedroom terraced house situated in a very popular no through road with great access to King's Lynn town centre. The property has been very well maintained and improved by the current owners with accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally there is a lawned garden with patio.
Entrance door to:
Tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Lounge 13' 9" into chimney breast recess x 14' 6" ( 4.19m into chimney breast recess x 4.42m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, brick fireplace, radiator, under stairs cupboard, cupboard to chimney breast recess, door to:
Dining Room 13' 8" into chimney breast recess x 8' 8" ( 4.17m into chimney breast recess x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fireplace, radiator, tiled floor, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, wooden work top surfaces, UPVC double glazed window to side, single bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, plinth heater.
UPVC double glazed exit door.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, tiling.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" into chimney breast recess x 11' ( 4.17m into chimney breast recess x 3.35m )
Fireplace, exposed floor, two double glazed windows to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 3.76m x 2.51m into chimney breast recess )
Exposed floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear, fireplace
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.64m )
Radiator, window to rear
The rear garden is lawned with a paved area leading to a good sized patio with cover.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45549909.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.