3 bedroom park home for saleArbor Lane, Lowestoft
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Park Home
- 3 Bedroom
- Balcony Area
- Viewings Advised
Located a short distance from Pakefield, Lowestoft and Kessingland, this park home is ideally located in a 'close to the seaside' area. With plenty of amenities nearby, and having under gone recent modernisation, this is the perfect retirement or holiday home.
Located a short distance from Pakefield, Lowestoft and Kessingland, this park home is ideally located in a 'close to the seaside' area. With plenty of amenities nearby this is the perfect retirement or holiday home. This property has also undergone some recent such as new decoration, inside and out, new flooring and a new boiler, to name a few. There is also a secure gate at the entrance for added peace of mind.
Kitchen/lounge 15' x 21' 11" ( 4.57m x 6.68m )
Open plan kitchen/lounge. UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, and with double glazed patio doors to the front. With an electric fire place, 2 radiators and TV point. Fitted carpet flooring.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets, with work surfaces and a sink drainer with part tiled splashbacks. With an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine, integral fridge/freezer and CH Boiler. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 4" x 11' 7" ( 2.84m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point. Fitted carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, WC and shaver point. Fan heater and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 5' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.68m x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With fitted wardrobes, a radiator and fitted carpet flooring.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, vanity unit, shaver point, WC and vinyl flooring.
Balcony surrounding with laid to lawn area with shed.
In the last 8 months this property has undergone a lot of modernisation. It has been decorated inside and out, had new carpets, underlay, lino and new curtains. There has been a new front door installed, new locks installed on the patio doors and 7 replacement window panes. A new fire & surround, new bath panel and new; fridge, freezer, cooker, cooker hood, washing machine and door handles. The boiler has been replaces and so has the thermostat controls on radiators.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.