1 bedroom retirement property for saleJockey Road, Sutton Coldfield
- Well Presented Retirement Apartment
- Lounge / Diner, Wet Room, & Kitchen
- Communal Lounge, Laundry, Gardens & Restaurant On Site
- Popular Residential Location
- Guest Suite For Family & Friends
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
SALE BY AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 5TH APRIL 2017 AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY, COMMENCING AT 11.30 AM. Shipways are pound to present this well presented RETIREMENT APARTMENT in Poppy Court!! Comprising, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom.
GUIDE PRICE £50,000. SALE BY AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 5TH APRIL 2017 AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB, DERBY, COMMENCING AT 11.30 AM. Shipways are proud to present this well presented RETIREMENT APARTMENT in Poppy Court!! Situated in lovely Sutton Coldfield and comprising, hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a security entry system, homeowners lounge, 24 hour emergency system, guest suite, house manager, communal landscaped gardens, communal laundry room and on site restaurant!!
Cupboard housing boiler, doors leading to lounge, bedroom and wc.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.60m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed windows to rear, two x ceiling light points, electric heater x 2.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 9' 4" ( 2.18m x 2.84m )
Wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled to splash prone areas, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. electric hob and oven, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
Bedroom 15' 3" inc wardrobe x 9' 6" ( 4.65m inc wardrobe x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, electric heater and built-in wardrobe.
Ceiling light point, electric heater, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, paneled bath, hand wash basin with storage below, low wash wc and shower
The property also benefits from having as security entry system, lift, homeowners lounge, 24 hour emergency system, guest suite, house manager, communal landscaped gardens, communal laundry room and on site restaurant!!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45550509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Shipways, Castle Bromwich on 01217 474722.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.