1 bedroom flat for saleStaplehurst Road Hither Green SE13
- Minutes Walk From Station
- Well Maintained
- Extended Lease
- Excellent Location
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Close To Local Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Perfectly situated just moments from Hither Green station is this well decorated one bedroom period apartment. The property is easily suited for the city commute whilst offering direct access into several main London stations including London Bridge in just under 15 minutes and London Victoria in under 19 minutes. Hither Green is already becoming one of the stand out areas in South East London with its family friendly vibe and beautiful period homes.
Accommodation comprises bright reception room, separate fitted kitchen with appliances, recently renovated bathroom and double bedroom. The property has been refurbished to a high quality standard and is ideal for both first time buyers and investors alike.
Further benefits include;
• Right To Manage company set up with other owners to manage the upkeep of the building. No annual maintenance, paid for as and when they are needed.
• Renewed lease - 154 Years and 314 Days from 18th November 2016
• Wonderful friendly community in Hither Green, F.U.S.S (Friends & Users of Staplehurst Shops) who regularly look after the flowers and plants on the main street and is all ran by local volunteers.
• Local recreational grounds, Manor Park and Mountsfield Park close by. Both Greenwich & Blackheath are within 30 minutes walk away.
Lease - 154 Years and 314 Days from 18th Nov 2016 Ground Rent - Peppercorn Service Charge - As & When
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P204277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Brockley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.