3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLilac Road, Hoddesdon, EN11
- Kichen has been newly fitted
- Lounge has been up-dated with new decor
- Bathroom has been recently modified
- Bedroom 3 newly decorated
- Close to John Warner Secondary School and Sports Centre
- Town is 15 minute walk
- Driveway parking for two cars along with a garage
- Close to Forries Primary School and Westfield Primary School
- Close by to Rye House train Station
- 10 minutes drive from Harlow Shopping Centre
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi detached home in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Property has a new combi boiler - Bosch installed October 2015.
New windows have been fitted last August 2015.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45553878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2ln-j6a3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.