5 bedroom detached house for saleEsher
- Fully refurbished and extended
- Detached, 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom family home
- Set in a peaceful and picturesque cul de sac
- In the heart of West End Village
- Backing onto West End Recreation Ground
This really is a magnificent family house that has been comprehensively and beautifully extended and improved to provide an exquisite and modern finish, creating a perfectly balanced and extensive family space to a stunning effect, whilst also benefiting from a large and pretty rear garden. Few houses manage to combine such contemporary living, high specification and incredibly flexible accommodation, managing to suit the needs of almost any family, with five double bedrooms, four bathrooms, separate sitting room, private office, single garage and an enormous kitchen entertaining area.
* On entering the reception hall you immediately sense the quality of finish throughout the house with Travertine tiled flooring and your first view all the way through to the rear garden via the trifolding doors of the kitchen entertaining area.
* To your right there is the bright and airy carpeted sitting room with a bay window, followed by the private office and on your left hand side a smart downstairs cloakroom with a WC, hand basin and towel rail.
* You lead through from the hallway into the quite magnificent kitchen entertaining area. Spanning over 30 ft wide this room really does have it all, with a kitchen comprising; marble worktops, AEG double oven and microwave, Bosch five ring gas hob with AEG extractor, two Bosch dishwashers and a fantastic central island, perfect for day to day family dining. With two sets of trifold doors to the rear from both the dining and kitchen areas you truly are part of the garden as you lead out onto an impressive decked area. There is also a separate utility area, with access to the garage and the side of the house, with a Bosch washing machine and dryer and space for a second fridge freezer.
* The glass panelled staircase leads you onto the first floor where you are immediately met with the next exceptional feature in this family home. You are highly unlikely to see any master bedrooms quite as impressive as this! With the bedroom itself overlooking the rear garden with a Juliet balcony, measuring over 20 x 20 ft and benefiting from air conditioning, you would be forgiven for being impressed already, however there is more! With his and hers separate dressing rooms and separate en suite bathrooms this really is luxury at its finest.
The first dressing room is fully fitted with a wall of cupboards, as you are led into an enormous fully tiled wet room with a rain effect dual shower, his and hers basins, WC and towel rail. On the other side of the master bedroom you find the second dressing room with fitted cupboards and access to a Jack & Jill bathroom with a bath, vanity unit, towel rail and WC. This is a master suite you need to see to truly appreciate.
* Bedroom 2 is a good sized double bedroom with access to the Jack & Jill bathroom, Bedroom 3 is also a double bedroom and benefits from use of the fully tiled family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower, WC, basin and towel rail. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are both large double bedrooms on the second floor, making for perfect teenage dens and sharing access to large eaves storage and a recently fitted shower room, which is fully tiled and benefits from a shower, WC, towel rail, basin and access to an enormous large carpeted storage area.
* The whole house is controlled by Nest mobile controlled thermostats, has Cat 5 cabling, is wired for fibre optic connection and some rooms have Crestron lighting control. The house is fitted with a Texecom dual control alarm system with remote engineer access.
* You approach the house on a pebbled carriage driveway with ample parking for three cars.
* A pretty and immaculately kept lawned area leads you to the rear of the garden where you will find a studio, which could easily be used as a home office and benefits from electricity.
* You even have a gate that gives you access onto West End Recreation Ground.
Central London is approximately 20 miles away with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports is in the region of 30 minutes. Located within close proximity to the renowned Claremont Fan Court School, this part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent state and private schools and there are a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district including several health and leisure clubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45559563.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 368861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.