2 bedroom maisonette for saleLondon Road, St. Leonards on Sea
Sold STC £147,500
- Two bedroom ground and first floor maisonette
- Private front garden and rear courtyard
- Freehold of the whole building and long lease
- En suite bathroom and ground floor shower room
- Unrestricted roadside parking
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
A well presented converted two bedroom ground and first floor maisonette with a front garden and rear courtyard. Located in the Silverhill area of St. Leonards within close proximity to Warrior Square mainline railway station, schools, local shops and bus routes. Benefits include the freehold of the building with 121 years remaining on the lease, modern double glazed windows, gas central heating, unrestricted roadside parking and the loft to the building. The property comprises two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and ceramic hob, ground floor shower room/WC, two double bedrooms and an en suite bathroom. The seller advises the freehold of the building is included with a 125 year lease from 2012 and is responsible for 2/3rd's of any maintenance due on the building as and when work is required. Council Tax Band A. Charge for 2016/2017 is £1,155.23.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45559827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6813184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rimell Hastings Online Estate Agent, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.