4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWidney Manor Road Solihull
Withdrawn from Market £395,000
- Within Walking Distance to Widney Manor Train Station & Town Centre
- Extended Four Bedroom Property
- Tudor Grange Catchment
- Magnificent Dining Kitchen
- Delightful Lounge
- En Suite,+ Family Bathroom + Cloakroom/WC
- Generous Landscaped Garden
176 Widney Manor Road offers a rare opportunity to purchase a well presented extended four bedroom traditionally built residence that has been substantially enlarged and improved by the current owners. There is spacious accommodation over three floors and is conveniently located within walking distance to Widney Manor Train station with direct link to London & within catchment for Tudor Grange Academy. The accommodation briefly comprises hall way, cloakroom/WC , lounge, extended dining kitchen with Bi Fold doors, master bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, good sized garden and driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45560142.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL-12XK13Q1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartleys Estate Agents, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.