3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNewtown, Henlow, SG16
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Full of characterful features
- Open fireplace and latch & brace doors
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Planning permission for double garage to side
- Well regarded local schooling
- Close to open countryside
- Excellent commuter links into London
- Energy efficiency rating C
Unique characterful three bedroom end of terrace cottage on a large corner plot with potential to extend, subject to necessary planning approval, extended and full of character features including brick open fireplace and latch & brace doors, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, detached garage and driveway, situated in award winning village of Henlow with well regarded schooling and easy access to Arlesey station. The owner tells us there is planning approval to build a detached double garage to side of property - Energy efficiency rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45560235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2090055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Stotfold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.