3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFootscray Road, Eltham SE9
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Extended Semi Detached House
- Through Lounge
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Study Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom WC
- Modern Family Upstairs Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Own Driveway To Front
- Pleasant Rear Garden
This three bedroom extended 1930's semi detached house has its own off street parking to front driveway as well as a shared driveway leading to rear garage.
The property comprises of a through lounge, extended kitchen with french doors leading to a mature rear garden, separate study room, cloakroom and W.C. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a modern family bathroom suite. Further benefits include double glazing and gas central heating.
New Eltham has three popular shopping areas and Eltham town centre is also witin close proximity for all the main stream shops.New Eltham offers good transport links to Central London Trains from the station run eastbound to Dartford, Gravesend, or to London Cannon Street via Slade Green, and westbound to Cannon Street, or London Charing Cross via Lewisham.During the morning peak several Charing Cross services run fast from New Eltham to London Bridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45560319.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3900871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Conran Estates, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.