2 bedroom terraced house for saleCompton Drive, Flansham Park, Middleton on Sea
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Popular Residential Location With Cul de Sac.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mostly Upvc Double Glazed.
- Bus Services, Health Centre and Other Amenities in the Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden. Garage
- No Onward Chain.
3 Compton Drive is a modern two double bedroom terrace house, situated on the popular Flansham Park development, located to the east of Felpham Village. The property is set in a cul de sac location affording easy access to local amenities, with bus services, health centre and local shopping easily accessible.
Other features of the property include gas fired central heating to radiators, together with Upvc double glazing.
There is a enclosed rear garden and garage located nearby, in addition to the centres of Middleton and Felpham being readily accessible, offering a wider range of amenities which include shopping, restaurants and public houses and beach front.
Bognor Regis town centre is just over two miles to the west, offering a wider range of facilities, including main line railway station.
Panel front door leading to ENTRANCE HALL, understairs store cupboard, central heating thermostat, radiator.
19' 0" (5.8m) x 9' 6" (2.9m) narrowing to 7'9 2.35m:
11' 2" (3.4m) x 7' 9" (2.35m):
range of units including stainless steel sink, cupboard units, eye level wall cupboards, tiled splash backs, recess for cooker, part glazed rear door leading to LEAN-TO store.
FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
access to roof space.
12' 10" (3.9m) x 10' 2" (3.09m):
radiator. Wardrobe cupboard.
9' 0" (2.75m) x 8' 10" (2.68m):
comprising panel bath, wash basin, WC, part tiling to walls, fitted shower control over bath.
OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
There is an open plan style FRONT garden. The REAR garden enclosed by panel fencing, laid mainly to lawn, with a gated entrance to Flansham Park Road. A SINGLE GARAGE is located in a block nearby.
DETAILS PREPARED: 04/11/2016
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45560988.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GCFCC_464558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Cleveland, Felpham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.