4 bedroom country house for saleLowgate, Tydd St Mary, Lincolnshire
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to see more photos of this lovely home
- Garden - Garage - Parking - Fireplace - Rural - Secluded - Chain-free - Balcony - Wood Floors
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home - simply click through to the 'Virtual Tour' and you can watch the property lifestyle video, see the floor plan and take the panoramic home tour right now.
View the Interactive Virtual Tour to see more photos of this lovely home
Summary of accommodation:
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 with Dressing Room & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4 with En-suite
- Total Plot Approx Acres (STMS)
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Detached Double Garage & Parking
Additional Note: The layout of the home has been designed so that the lounge, utility room, bedroom 4 & en-suite can be easily converted into a self contained, one-bedroom, two-storey annexe (as per the current arrangement), or easily changed into a full four bedroom, three bathroom, three reception room home (see floor plan)
Search Keywords: Modern, extended, character, village, rural, semi rural, field views, countryside views, non main road, quiet, private, peaceful, quiet country lane, no onward chain, fireplace, wood floors, double bedrooms, three bathrooms, three reception rooms, annexe potential, high speed fibre broadband available, double glazing, central heating
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7121929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.