4 bedroom link detached house for saleGainsborough Road, Braintree
Sold STC £425,000
- Four Bedroom Link Detached House
- Accommodation Spread Over Three Floors
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Three Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Sought After Village of Black Notley
- Driveway and Garage
A well presented four bedroom link detached house spread over three floors and situated in the sought after area of Black Notley with good access to the A120 and A131.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom, en suite to master and shower room. The property also benefit from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden, driveway and garage.
Approached via a part glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, burglar alarm keypad, radiator, doors leading to;
Low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 16' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to front, feature fireplace with gas flame effect fire, two radiators with cover, television point, French doors to conservatory.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.11m x 3.68m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, wooden laminate flooring, doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 16' x 9' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, range of matching base and wall units with roll top edged work surfaces incorporating a ceramic one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with central mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Built-in electric double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, radiator, wall mounted boiler in cupboard, wooden laminate flooring.
Range of matching base and wall units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink drainer unit with central mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine, tiled flooring.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Enter via double doors from lounge or door from dining room to the part brick, part UPVC built conservatory with glass roof and doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, built-in wardrobes, two radiators, telephone and television points.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, shower, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, shaver point, radiator, inset spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 17' 8" x 12' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed windows to rear and one to front, built-in wardrobes, two radiators.
Opaque double glazed window to front, panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled splashbacks, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to front, radiator, doors leading to;
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.14m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, built-in cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and rear, built-in cupboard, radiator, television point, laminate flooring and smooth coved ceiling.
Opaque double glazed window to front, shower, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, shaver point, radiator.
There is a pathway leading to the front door with canopy over. The front garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by a hedge and outside lighting fitted.
The part walled, part fenced rear garden has been landscaped and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and outside light.
There is a block paved driveway to the property with space for multiple vehicles and leads to the double detached garage with light and power fitted, eaves storage and two up and over doors. There are lockable gates to the driveway providing secure parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45561159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.