2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorton Road, Datchet, Berkshire
- Two double bedroom semi-detached house
- Generous plot
- Located for access to Datchet Village
- 13ft lounge with fireplace
- 12ft dining room
- Potential for study area
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 100ft south facing garden
- Parking for 2 cars
This two double bedroom semi-detached house is situated on a generous plot and is conveniently located for access to Datchet Village with its variety of shops, schools and transport links into London and Windsor (Waterloo Line). The ground floor features a 13ft lounge with a gas fireplace and a 12ft dining room with a side study area if required. There is also a fitted kitchen to the rear and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor there are two double-sized bedrooms and a large four piece family bathroom with separate shower. Externally the rear garden is south-facing and measures to approximately 100ft whilst to the front of house there is a paved driveway with parking for two cars. This property provides plenty of advantages to any buyer and would make for an excellent first time purchase.
Property ref: 121_2425_4243803
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45562230.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4243803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.