3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFitton Road, Wiggenhall St. Germans, King's Lynn
Sold STC £215,000
- Detached bungalow with no onward chain
- Three bedrooms
- Parking & garage
A detached bungalow in the popular village location of Wiggenhall St Germans. The good sized accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and wet room. No onward chain!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow in the popular village location of Wiggenhall St Germans. The good sized accommodation comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and wet room. Externally there is parking, lawned gardens and a garage. No onward chain.
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Lounge / Diner 22' 3" x 13' 10" max into chimney breast recess narrowing to 8' 7" ( 6.78m x 4.22m max into chimney breast recess narrowing to 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, two radiators, serving hatch through to kitchen, television point.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap,tiled splashbacks, fitted double oven, four ring hob with extractor hood over, inset spotlights, radiator, UPVC double glazed window and exit door to utility passageway.
Utility Passageway 24' 2" x 6' 2" ( 7.37m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed door to front and rear, double glazed windows to three aspects, power and light, plumbing for washing machine, door to garage.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 10' ( 2.84m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Non slip wet room style floor, tiled splashbacks, splashboarding to shower area with electric shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Garage 17' 6" x 9' 1" max including pillars ( 5.33m x 2.77m max including pillars )
Electric up and over door, UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, wall mounted oil boiler, power.
The property has an in and out driveway with low maintenance garden with heather and evergreen shrubs. There are flower boarders to the side. The asphalt driveway leads to the side of the property where there is a concrete driveway leading to the garage.
Situated to the rear there is a good sized garden with concrete hard standing area with low maintenance boarders. There is a good sized lawned garden and a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45562374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.