3 bedroom terraced house for saleTrelawn Road Brixton SW2
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Sleek Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Delightful Private Garden
- Close to All Amenities
- Walking Distance to Brixton
- Two Double & One Single Bedrooms
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Acorn are delighted to market this delightful three bedroom terraced house. A clean, crisp and well maintained exterior to match the well maintained interior this house boasts an abundance of natural light pouring through its spacious 25ft lounge, separate kitchen and patio doors leading onto a well maintained rear garden.
Upstairs has two double bedrooms and a large single room perfect for a home office or a growing family and an immaculate three piece bathroom suite.
This property is Ideally located on the popular Trelawn Road and moments away from the vibrant Brixton Village Market. If you are a keen jogger or like to have a relaxing break the amazing Brockwell Park is located 0.4miles. As well as ornamental ponds, formal flower beds, a walled 'Old English' herbaceous flower garden and a charming 19th century clock tower, Brockwell Park contains a number of historic buildings, including Brockwell Hall and the Brockwell Lido.
Transport into Central London is also extremely accessible with Brixton Underground (Victoria Line) and National Rail Station located 0.5 miles away.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P203442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Kennington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.