2 bedroom terraced house for saleZoar Street, Morley, Leeds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two bedroom mid terrace accommodation
- Large loft space
- Modern and neutral decor throughout
- Yard area to front
- Close proximity to Morley town centre
Attention FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. William H Brown is proud to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom back to back accommodation. Situated within close proximity of Morley town centre and motorway links, this makes an ideal purchase for commuter, first time buyer or investor.
Attention FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. William H Brown is proud to offer this beautifully presented two bedroom back to back accommodation. Situated within close proximity of MORLEY town centre and motorway links, this makes an ideal purchase for commuter, first time buyer or investor. With well proportioned rooms, modern kitchen and yard area to the front, the property appeals to a multitude of buyers. This property will not be on the market for long so hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' ( 4.55m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas fireplace.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.63m x 1.96m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and double glazed window to the front with access to cellar.
Bedroom One 8' 9" plus fitted wardrobes x 12' ( 2.67m plus fitted wardrobes x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 5' 9" ( 2.90m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Three piece suite comprising of white panel bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching pedestal and double glazed window to the front.
Fully boarded with extensive space and pull down ladder.
To the front of the property offers paved area with fenced boundaries. The parking for the property is on street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45562971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.