4 bedroom detached house for saleScotia Gardens, Hamilton
Sold STC £185,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Detached Villa
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
Beautifully presented and well cared for detached family home in a popular residential pocket of Hamilton that is sure to appeal to couples and families alike.
This immaculate modern home is in true walk in condition and must be viewed to be appreciated. Being so well maintained and decorated in neutral tones, this property has a very welcoming feel.
With real kerb appeal, this property has a lawned front garden, ample driveway parking and single garage. The ground floor of the property enjoys a striking entrance hallway, spacious formal lounge which is open plan to the dining area with patio doors overlooking the well-established and maintained rear gardens meaning the property enjoys an abundance of light in the living area through the day. The generous kitchen has a breakfast bar and a range of wall and floor units as well as a utility room. The ground floor of the property is completed with a downstairs WC. The upper floor offers four bright and airy bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from a surprisingly spacious en-suite shower room. The family bathroom with three piece suite completes the accommodation.
Situated close to Hamilton town centre, all day-to-day requirements can be catered for by a variety of shops, restaurants, schooling and recreational facilities. Public transport facilities are nearby along with the M74 motorway network.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45563064.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML102098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.