3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHARRIET STREET, DERBY
- UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- LOUNGE AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH BAY WINDOWS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING E
- KITCHEN AND SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- CELLAR AND LOFT ROOMS
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Unique opportunity to purchase this deceptively spacious end terrace, offered to the market with no upward chain. Having three double bedrooms, two reception rooms and benefiting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, internal viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45563847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7157426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.