1 bedroom flat for saleCromford Road, Langley Mill, Nottingham
- Stylish Brand New Apartment
- Under floor Heated
- Secure Gated Car Park
- Secure Intercom System
- CCTV in Communal Area's
- 125 Year Lease
- More Available
A stylish BRAND NEW one bedroom first floor apartment *** SOLD STC *** Other apartments available *** Don't miss out *** POPULAR LOCATION *** Secure gated car park *** Call to View ***
A brilliant opportunity for a brand new stylish apartment. St Georges Court was built in 1915 and this charming character building has been completely refurbished and now offers 12 brand new residential apartments above a variety of shops. The location itself is in a desirable area in close proximity to shops, schools, Langley mill train station and major road links including the M1.
Apartment 3 is a one bedroom apartment offering an inviting entrance hallway, double bedroom, family bathroom and an open plan living space with fully fitted kitchen. The apartment is under floor heated throughout with laminate flooring, stylish spotlights, uPVC double glazed sash windows and stylish fixtures & fittings. This apartment is ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investment. Contact Burchell Edwards to arrange your viewing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45564744.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.