3 bedroom cottage for saleFreemans Lane, Denford, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- A stunning three bedroom period cottage with immediate vacant possession
- Undergone complete refurbishment
- Comprehensively 22' fitted kitchen/dining room
- Main bedroom en-suite shower room
- Ample off-road parking for multiple vehicles
- Enclosed rear garden
*Charming three bedroom period stone cottage*Desirable East Northamptonshire village*Refurbished to a high standard of specification*22' comprehensively fitted kitchen/dining room*Utility room & cloaks/WC*17' living room*Off-road parking and enclosed rear garden*
A truly outstanding, three bedroom period stone cottage having undergone a complete restoration programme, to the highest standard of specification. Ready for immediate occupation, a feature worthy of note is the contemporary fitted kitchen/dining room, overlooking the south/westerly facing rear garden. Further benefiting from gas radiator heated and internal solid wooden doors, the accommodation briefly comprises 17' lounge, sitting room, 22' kitchen/dining room, utility room and cloaks/WC. First floor, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and principal bathroom. Allocated off- road parking. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this quality stone cottage.
Denford is ideally located to Thrapston, offering local shopping, schools and recreational facilities. Further excellent communication links are close by via the A14. Main line services to London from Huntingdon and Wellingborough respectively.
ENTRANCE LOBBY Approached via front door.
11'4'' x 9'7'' max into stair recess (3.45m x2.92m). Stairs to first floor landing with under stairs recess, radiator, wall lights.
17'7'' x 11'5''excluding door recess (5.36m x 3.48m). Two windows to front, radiator, wall lights, TV point.
22'3'' x 8'3'' (6.78m x 2.51m). Comprehensively fitted with wall and base units, wooden work top surfaces, enamel sink unit inset, mixer tap. Space for range cooker, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, recess lighting, breakfast bar. Windows to front, side and rear.
14'3'' x 9'4'' (4.34m x 2.84m). Window to side. French double doors to rear garden.
11'4 x 11'11 max into door recess (3.45m x 3.38m). Stable door and window to rear. Wall and base units with work top surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator, wall mounted 'Glow Worm' gas boiler, beam to ceiling.
CLOAK ROOM/WC Two piece suite comprising low level w/c and wash hand basin, extractor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Two windows to rear, spotlights and recess lighting, radiator.
10'6'' x 8'10'' (3.20m x 2.69m). Window to front, radiator, recess lighting, TV point.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w/c. Window to front, radiator.
8'10'' x 7'2'' (2.69m x 2.18m). Window to front, radiator, recess lighting.
8'9'' x 7'5'' min (2.69m x 2.26m). Window to front, radiator, recess lighting.
BATHROOM Three piece suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w/c. Towel radiator, window to side, recess lighting, complementary tiling.
An enclosed, south/westerly facing garden. Lawn, patio area, not overlooked from the rear. Off road parking to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45564747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.