3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBispham Road, Southport, PR9 7BP
- Requiring modernisation
- Spacious through lounge/dining room
- Three bedrooms plus large loft room
- Central heating
- Secluded rear garden
- Adjoing workshop and out buildings
- Detached garage and ample parking space
- Excellent potential
An older style 3 bed semi detached house requiring modernisation situated in a well established residential area.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Spacious through lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom/wc plus large second floor loft room.
Gardens front and rear, enclosed and secluded and with adjoining workshop at the rear with ample parking space, wide driveway and detached brick garage at the side.
Excellent potential. Inspection recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 370267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.