3 bedroom barn conversion for saleShop Street, Worlingworth
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One of Three Barn Conversions
- Wealth of Exposed Beams & Timbers Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- South Facing Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Situated in the quiet countryside village of Worlingworth is this very well presented three bedroom barn conversion, that has been greatly improved by the current owner. Benefitting a wealth of exposed beams and timbers throughout and a fully enclosed landscaped south facing rear garden.
An extremely well presented three bedroom barn conversion situated in the quiet rural village of Worlingworth. The barn forms part of a small development built in 2013 with improvements having been carried out for further benefit the property by the current owner, including the construction of an entrance porch, solid oak wood flooring to the living area including a double sided multifuel stove a landscaped rear garden.
The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hallway, utility room, cloakroom, open plan living area including, kitchen, dining area and lounge including a partially enclosed study area. To the first floor the landing has a vaulted ceiling, doors to; master bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached via a shared driveway leading to the off road parking and garage, there is a courtyard entrance leading to the front door, a side gate provides access to the fully enclosed south facing rear garden which is landscaped and includes a generous paved patio and a recently stuffed lawned area.
Front aspect doubler glazed door, side and front aspect double glazed windows, wood effect flooring, pitched roof and double glazed door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, recessed spot lights, exposed beams and timbers, stairs to first floor and oak wood doors to;
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.63m )
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling, work surface with stainless steel sink & drainer and units under, oil fired boiler, airing cupboard and oak door to;
Side aspect double glazed window, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring and vaulted ceiling.
Kitchen / Dining Area 20' 1" x 14' ( 6.12m x 4.27m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, wall and base mounted units, work surface with sink & drainer, integral double oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan over, exposed beams and timbers, integral fridge and freezer, integral dishwasher, tiled flooring to the kitchen and solid oak wood flooring to the dining area, open plan to;
Lounge 16' x 11' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.38m )
Rear aspect double glazed window double glazed door, solid oak wood flooring, exposed beams and timbers and a double sided freestanding multifuel stove central to the room, radiator, open to;
Study Area 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Side aspect double glazed window, solid oak wood flooring, vaulted ceiling and pitched roof.
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, vaulted ceiling and exposed beams, solid oak door to;
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.86m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, exposed beams and timbers with a substantial tie beam central to the room, door to;
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled shower cubicle, hand wash basin, low level flush w/c, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling, heated towel rail, exposed beams and an internal window.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 9' 3" ( 5.11m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator, exposed beam,s and timbers and a vaulted ceiling.
Front aspect double glazed window, panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and internal window and vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, vaulted ceiling and exposed beams and timbers.
The property is approached via a shared shingle driveway that leads to the off road parking and garage, approached through a courtyard entrance there's a path tot he front door with shingled boarders and side gate to the rear garden. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with an attractive southern aspect and has been recently landscaped by the current owner, with a generous paved patio and substantial herbaceous beds and a lawned area to the very rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45567366.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.