4 bedroom terraced house for saleFarningham Village, Kent
- Plot 2, Old Parsonage Mews
- New gated development
- 4 bedroom Mews house (2,475 sq. ft.)
- Double garage & versatile store room (580 sq. ft.)
- 3 storey accommodation
- Family bathroom & 2 en suites
- South west facing private garden
- Communal garden
- High specification & array of quality fittings
- Sought after village location
Located in this quintessentially Kentish village, Old Parsonage Mews is an exclusive collection of executive homes sympathetically designed to blend in with the character of their surroundings. Approached via gated private driveway you are presented with these meticulously designed properties.
Plot 2 is a spacious four bedroom (2475 sq.ft) House built to a high specification with array of quality fittings the breath-taking interiors comprise entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom/wc, study, sitting room, kitchen/dining/family room with bi fold doors leading to the garden and utility room. On taking the staircase to the first floor you will find three bedrooms, family bathroom, en suite shower room. On the 2nd floor is a master suite comprising bedroom dressing room and en suite shower room. Within the court yard is a two storey (580 sq.ft) double garage and versatile first floor storeroom, a further allocated parking space to front court yard. To the rear is a private south west laid to lawn garden and natural stone patio. Meticulously designed this family home has unrivalled attention to detail combing elegance, convenience and luxury in a sought after village location which has idyllic scenery.
Property ref: 121_2493_4301256
The development is still under construction so certain specification may be subject to change.
16' 4" x 7' 2" at widest point (4.98m x 2.18m)
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/WC
5' 5" x 2' 9" (1.65m x 0.84m)
9' 8" x 7' 8" (2.95m x 2.34m)
16' 5" x 12' 1" (5.00m x 3.68m)
KITCHEN/DINING FAMILY ROOM
28' 3" x 14' 7" (8.61m x 4.44m)
7' 8" x 6' 2" (2.34m x 1.88m)
18' 7" x 7' 2" extending to 8'7" incorporating staircase (5.66m x 2.18m)
16' 2" x 15' 1" at widest point (4.93m x 4.60m)
20' 7" x 11' 6" narrowing to 10'5" (6.27m x 3.51m)
12' 2" x 10' 10" (3.71m x 3.30m)
9' 1" x 7' 6" (2.77m x 2.29m)
4' 4" x 4' 4" (1.32m x 1.32m)
22' 5" x 15' 10" (6.83m x 4.83m)
12' 6" x 11' 10" narrowing to 7'0" (3.81m x 3.61m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
9' 6" x 7' 3" (2.90m x 2.21m)
18' x 17' 11" (5.49m x 5.46m)
14' 2" x 13' 11" (4.32m x 4.24m)
One allocated parking space.
78' x 30' (23.77m x 9.14m) approx. Private garden with additional communal garden to rear.
Kitchen & utility
Professionally designed and comprehensively fitted with a range of handleless cream gloss fronted units, quartz stone work surfaces, under mounted stainless steel sinks with mixer tap and an array of built in and integrated AEG appliances comprising:
– Two electric single ovens
– Electric induction hob
– Extractor hood
– Washing machine
– Tumble Dryer
– Coffee Machine
– Wine cooler
Family bathroom, en-suites & cloakroom
– White sanitary ware
– High gloss and matt wall tiling
– Mirror over gloss finished vanity units
– Minimal frame to glass panel showers
– Thermostatic showers with fixed head and diverter to handset
– Exofill wall mounted bath valve
– Dual flush toilets with concealed systems
– Heated chrome towel rails
Heating, lighting, internal finishes & features
– Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating (underfloor to ground floor and radiators to upper levels)
– Low energy recessed down lighting where appropriate and pendant lighting elsewhere
– Travertine polished stone flooring to ground floor
– Oak finished internal doors with chrome door furniture
– Oak finished and glazed panelled staircase
– Individually designed dressing room to the master bedroom suite in plots 2, 3 and 4
Media & communication
– CAT 5E structured cabling to all rooms
– TV/FM/DAB sockets will be installed (locations will vary according to house type)
– A dual telephone and fax socket will be installed to one location in each home and the location of telephone sockets will vary according to house type
– Extendable wireless music system to one area of ground floor in each house type
Decoration & finishes
– Walls decorated with Farrow & Ball emulsion
– Smooth plastered white emulsioned ceilings
– White satin finish paintwork to internal joinery
– Ceramic floor tiling to entrance hall, kitchen family room and bathrooms, carpeting to all other rooms.
– Alarm system
– Electronically operated entrance gates
– Outside lighting to patio and elsewhere where appropriate
– Electronically operated garage doors
Orchards Academy 2.5 miles
Wilmington Grammar School for Boys 3.5 miles
Wilmington Academy 3.5 miles
North Kent College 3.6 miles
Wilmington Grammar School for Girls 3.7 miles
The Leigh Academy 3.8 miles
Longfield Academy 3.9 miles
Dartford Science & Technology College 4.2 miles
Dartford Grammar School for Girls 4.4 miles
Dartford Grammar Schoo 4.5 miles
Information sourced from Rightmove (findaschool). Please check with the local authority as to catchment areas and intake criteria.
Windows & external doors
– UPVC white finished double glazed sealed unit sliding sash windows
– Aluminium white finished double glazed bi-folding doors
– UPVC black finished front door
– Indian sandstone pathways and patio
– All gardens will be turfed and trees and shrubs will be planted in accordance with the overall landscaping scheme
– External water tap
– External power point
– Tar & Chip driveway surface
– Garage with light and power
Please note the properties are currently under construction so some information might be subject to change. Please obtain the most up-to-date information from the sales consultant prior to reservation
Steephill School: 5.2 miles
St Michael’s Otford: 7.6 miles
Information sourced from www.schools-search.co.uk
Please check with the local authority as to catchment areas and intake criteria.
Eynsford Railway Station: 2.2 miles
Farningham Road Railway Station: 2.5 miles
All distances are approximate and calculated as the crow flies. For information regarding travel please visit:-
The Anthony Roper Primary School 0.7 miles
Horton Kirby Church of England Primary School 1.4 miles
Downsview Community Primary School 1.9 miles
High Firs Primary School 2.1 miles
St Paul’s Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School 2.1 miles
Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 6.30 pm, Saturday 9.00 am – 6.00 pm, Sunday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm
Via Fine & Country North Kent 01474 700009
HA/CB/JT/160926 – D1
We recognise that buying a property is a big commitment and therefore recommend that you visit the local authority website www.sevenoaks.gov.uk, and the following websites for more helpful information about the property and local area before proceeding.
Some information in these details is taken from third party sources. Should any of the information be critical in your decision making, then please contact Fine & Country North Kent for verification.
The seller confirms to us that the properties will be freehold, subject to a communal service charge.
Should you proceed with the purchase of one of the properties your solicitor must verify these details.
All measurements are approximate and therefore may be subject to a small margin of error.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45567528.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4301256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country homes from Clifton & Co, Hartley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.