2 bedroom apartment for saleCentral Gardens, Benson Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Second Floor Apartment
- Popular And Convenient City Location
- Investment Opportunity
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room & En-Suite Bathroom
- Open Plan Living Room / Kitchen
- Double Glazed Windows & Electric Heating
- Parking Space
- EPC Rating C
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this modern second floor apartment situated in this popular and convenient development in Liverpool city centre. The accommodation is bright and spacious comprising entrance hallway, open plan living/kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite bathroom to master bedroom and additional shower room/WC. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating and allocated parking. The property is currently let by way of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement currently producing £750 per calendar month.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45569688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY160514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.