2 bedroom terraced house for saleBoyn Valley Road, Maidenhead
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM
- SUN LOUNGE
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FEATURE REAR GARDEN
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- LARGE LOFT WITH SPACE FOR CONVERSION (STPP)
- 0.7 MILES FROM TOWN & STATION
A very spacious two bedroom mid-terrace home with a feature rear garden, off-street parking, large loft with space for conversion (stpp) and only 0.7 miles from the town centre and railway station, with Crossrail arriving in 2019.
Door to front, radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Dining Room 15' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, single bowl stainless steel drainer sink unit, roll top work surfaces, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, spotlights, tiled floor, double glazed window to side, door to sun lounge.
Sun Lounge 7' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.24m x 2.16m )
Radiator, tiled floor, Velux windows and door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.65m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in cupboard, radiator, spotlights, loft access.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in cupboards and drawers, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, chrome towel rail, shower cubicle. wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, free standing roll top bath, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Patio area with raised deck, shrub and plant borders, shed.
From Maidenhead town centre proceed west along the A4 towards Reading. At the top of Castle Hill continue straight over the mini roundabout and straight across the subsequent crossroads with the traffic lights. Continue straight over the next mini roundabout and at the following mini roundabout turn left into Wootton Way, proceed towards the bottom of the road continuing straight over the roundabout and take the last turning on the left before the traffic lights into Boyn Valley Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45570102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.