4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTimms Road, Banbury
Sold STC £280,000
- An extended semi detached house with great potential to update
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Good sized master bedroom with dressing room
- Off road parking
AN EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE TOWN IN NEED OF MODERNISATION.
Entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, four bedrooms, family bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, off road car parking, rear garden.
Approximate distances - Banbury town centre 0.5 miles, Junction 11 M40 motorway 2.5 miles
Banbury railway station 1.5 miles (rear entrance), Oxford 20 miles, Leamington Spa 18 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles, Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
prox., Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed in a Southerly direction along the Oxford Road (A4260). Having passed The Horton Hospital continue past Sainsbury's supermarket and take the next turning right into Grange Road. Take the next left into Timms Road where number 6 will be found on the right hand side after a short distance.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 6 TIMMS ROAD is a spacious bay fronted semi detached house which has been greatly extended and which now provides excellent family sized accommodation. The property is in need of some modernisation and has great potential to update. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout of the property. Some of the main features include:
* Entrance porch and hallway with stairs rising to first floor with a cupboard beneath.
* Three reception rooms including a sitting room with a bay window and open fireplace, a dining room which links the kitchen and has sliding doors to the rear and there is a large family room which forms part of the extension.
* The kitchen is located to the rear and is fitted with eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board. There is space for a cooker, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. The door from the kitchen leads to a useful rear lobby which has a cupboard which houses the boiler and a ground floor shower room.
* On the first floor there are four bedrooms. Bedroom one is a particularly good size and which has an adjoining dressing room which has a polycarbonate roof. Bedrooms two and three are also double in size.
* The family bathroom has been re-fitted and has a smart modern suite which comprises a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is off road car parking and the rear garden is fully enclosed and which is predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio adjoining the house.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in a cupboard in the rear lobby.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45570759.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26646376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.