2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
Offers in Excess of £450,000
An attractive semi-detached period cottage, built in approx. 1911,which has well presented accommodation and is complimented by a delightful rear garden. The property is situated in an extremely convenient location in the centre of town, just a few minutes walk from the mainline railway station, High Street and the River Wey.
* Living room featuring cast iron fireplace with shelved alcove and laminate wood flooring
* Dining room with under stair storage cupboard and laminate wood flooring
* Kitchen fitted with a range of wood units and laminate worktops, integrated Creda oven, 4-ring gas hob and extractor fan above, ceramic tiled flooring and door opening to the rear garden
* Bathroom fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin with vanity storage under, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* WC with filed flooring off the bathroom
* Bedroom one with cast iron feature fireplace and stripped floorboards
* Bedroom two with storage cupboard. fitted wardrobe and stripped floorboards
* Noteworthy point: land directly to the left-hand side of the property is a medieval by-way so cannot to built upon
* Council Tax Band: C (Guildford)
* EPC Current Rating: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45570951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 380142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.