2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCavendish Drive, Carlton, Nottingham
- Two Bedroomed End Of Terraced Home
- Located In The Popular Area Of Carlton
- Close To Local Schools And Amenities
- Well Presented Internally
- No Chain
Viewing is highly recommended for this well presented end of terraced home in the popular area of NG4. This two bedroomed home would make a perfect first time buy for anyone looking to take their first steps on the property ladder. Please call immediately to avoid disappointment!
Located in the prime location of Carlton, NG4, within walking distance of local transport links back to the city centre, you will find this well presented two bedroomed end-terraced property. The property would ideally suit a first time buyer or a buy to let investor. The property briefly comprises of two bedrooms, lounge and kitchen, upstairs bathroom and rear garden. The added bonus is that you have ample off street parking at the front of the property for multiple vehicles. An early internal inspection is highly advised!
Wooden single glazed door to the front elevation giving access to the entrance hall.
Lounge 11' 10" x 13' ( 3.61m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fireplace with electric fire with wooden hearth and surround, telephone point and television point.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with a double glazed wooden door giving access to the rear garden. Comprising of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, roll top work surfaces, part tiled walls, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wall mounted storage heater, and space for a dining table and chairs.
Stairs leading from the ground floor, airing cupboard and loft access .
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted storage heater, built in wardrobe space.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 12' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted storage heater.
Obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation, bath with over head electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wall mounted extractor fan, low level WC and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is off street parking on the driveway for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is a part lawned and part concrete paved garden with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS109137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.