Studio apartment for sale71A Drayton Park, LONDON, N5
- Studio Apartment
- 2nd floor with lift access
- 366 sq ft (approx.)
- Luxury fixtures & fittings
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Moments from tube and mainline services
- Energy Efficiency Rating - C
- Service Charge - £750 P.A Approx
- Ground Rent - £100 P.A
- Lease - 990 Years
Enjoying naturally light open-plan living, finished to a high interior specification with granite kitchen worktops, integrated appliances and wood-flooring throughout, Life Residential are delighted to present this 2nd floor studio apartment. Benefitting a neutral décor, the property offers a well-proportioned reception area, secluded double bedroom area and full size tiled bathroom. Additional features include video entry-phone security, use of the development’s landscaped rear garden and the convenience of a Tesco's Express on site.
Located within close proximity to Highbury Fields and the amenities of Upper Street, the development is also moments from tube and mainline services which provide direct connections into Moorgate and the City. An early viewing is highly recommended – 020 7359 4488.
Service Charge - £750 P.A Approx
Ground Rent - £100 P.A
Lease - 990 Years
Property ref: 121_2481_4300676
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4300676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.