2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Apartments At Weaver's Meadow, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- 'Help to Buy' Funding Available
- 10 Years NHBC Warranty
- Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Parking Space
The Apartments at Weaver's Meadow - A two bedroom second floor apartment which benefits from modern open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen and one parking space. Call for more information.
Weaver's Meadow is a new and exciting development of 87 homes situated on the site of a former silk factory. The location played a large part in the naming of the site as the developers wanted to reflect the heritage of the area and the importance that the textile industry has played in the past. Bringing together the best of town and country, the site is ideally located to the South of Sudbury town centre, with schools, shops, restaurants and branch line railway station being within easy reach and picturesque meadows a short walk from the development.
Sudbury is renowned for its architectural heritage and is home to many examples of timber framed, Georgian and Victorian houses with many local walks through open countryside and the famous water meadows just a few roads away in many cases.
Weaver's Meadow has been designed to provide a different selection of house designs drawing inspiration from local exterior finishes. The exteriors and interiors show quality with a great specification including contemporary kitchens and bathrooms with modern day security for peace of mind including locks to windows, mains operated smoke detectors and 10 year NHBC warranty.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Room
Sudbury is served by the A131 which runs north to Bury St Edmunds (17 miles) and south to Chelmsford (30 miles). To the east, Ipswich is 21 miles with the Suffolk coast of Felixstowe and Aldeburgh beyond.
Sudbury branch line railway is situated less than a mile from the development with 1 change required at Marks Tey. The service connects with regular trains to London's Liverpool Street, Colchester, and Ipswich. The fastest journey time from Sudbury to London is 1 hour 11 mins.
Help To Buy Funding Available
HOW DOES IT WORK? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on www.helptobuy.org.uk along with their contact information.
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may not be of this specific plot and may differ from the finished development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45571791.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.