3 bedroom terraced house for saleWheatlands, Hounslow
- Three bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Two bathrooms
- Chain Free
- Virtual Freehold of 950 years lease
We are excited to welcome to the market this beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bathroom mid terrace house on Wheatlands, Hounslow.
****Three bedroom mid terrace in the heart of TW5 with no chain****
We are excited to welcome to the market this beautifully decorated three bedroom, two bathroom mid terrace house on Wheatlands, Hounslow. On the ground floor the property is complimented by a generous kitchen/diner with sleek and stylish white fitted units with ample storage space, a downstairs shower room with unique fittings and a spacious living area with patio doors leading to a garden full of beautiful flowers and a storage shed. On the first floor the spacious ambiance continues with two larger than average double bedrooms, a large single room and a large three piece bathroom suit with a convenient corner bath and lots of built in storage. You also have the additional benefits of a garage in a block, potential to extend the property to the rear and free parking around the Wheatlands Estate.
This property is located in a quiet, gated desirable location next to Osterley Park however just a short walk away from your local shops, schools, a brand new swimming pool/gym and bus links. You also have easy access to the A4 and M4 for those needing access into the city. Due to the size, specification and most of all location of this property it will not be on the market for long.
The Wheatlands is ideal for all types of buyers including investors with its virtual freehold lease of 950 years. We highly recommend viewings.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45571809.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL105659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.